Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39

Here's one thing I will never be doing again...ice skating! I have not been skating since I was about 13 or 14 years old. We're talking about 22 years here. I figured it would be like riding a bike...once you get back on, you never forget. Hell no! I fell down a few times, and held on to the walls and goal nets for dear life.My husband who hasn't skated in over 35 years just got back on the ice like he hadn't left. I ended up falling on a hip, hurting my wrist and smashing my thumb knuckle in the rink gate. Anyone want a free pair of ice skates? I'm pretty much sore all over now.

Les boys...
 
  

Hubby was so kind as to take a picture of me flailing around on the ice. I swear, when I got to the car, I kissed my boots. I was never so happy to walk on solid ground.

 


1 comment: