Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69

Today I left the gate open to the upstairs for Alex. I made sure the bedroom door was locked, so that he only had access to Ryan's and his own rooms, but I was still a bit nervous about it. I know he can do the stairs well, but just not having him in front of me to supervise was a bit unnerving. At one point it got too quiet so I went to check on him and found this:


Ennie the cat is also doing really well. Her eyes look great. lately they are barely running at all. Unfortunately, I'm 99% sure she's pregnant. Her nipples have become really big lately and that's one of the signs. I'm guessing we can expect a brood in April sometime.


Tonights supper: Orange honey thyme pork loin with rosti potatoes and spring peas


1 comment:

  1. funny alex!!
    kitty looks very healthy...wonder how the babies will look
    food looks good

    ReplyDelete