Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87

This morning I woke up and I couldn't open my eye. It was all gooped up and the lashes were glued together. When I finally got it open, it looked like this:


I threw on a baseball cap for the day and headed out to do some errands. Ryan actually wanted to come with me today, so I drove him over to a place he has been wanting to check out for awhile... the train station.



Even though we didn't see any trains, he thought it was great, and chose a rock that was along the tracks as a souvenir to bring home.


When we got back home, we all decided to take a walk in the woods. Our cat Newman was outside and he followed along.


And he followed...

And he followed. He actually did the whole 3 km trek with us.

At the end of the trail it started to get really muddy, and we all ended up with about an inch of mud on the bottom of our boots.

The dogs however loved the mud. I don't think I have ever seen Murphy so dirty before. At one point it looked like she was dragging half the forrest behind her in her fur.




1 comment:

  1. Ahh pink-eye I know it well. It means a lazy day or two at home for me as I get sent home from work. Sometimes my co-workers and I really hope we will get pink-eye.
    Looks like you had the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete