Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 254

Ryan and I headed out to a near by grocery store to buy a new soy butter peanut butter alternative. I heard rave reviews about this stuff so I was anxious to try it out. We had tried a few other alternatives in the past that were all a bust, so I was really hoping that I wasn't wasting another $5. On the way there we spotted these people having a horse drawn ride, getting soaked in the rain.



We were just amazed at how much this stuff actually looked, smelled, and tasted like peanut butter. So if anyone out there is missing peanut butter after having to deal with an allergy or wished you could send you kid to school with a peanut butter sandwich, I highly recommend this. It's even made in a 100% nut free facility so it's a great safe alternative.. It's called "Tastes like peanut butter" and even Ryan, the pickiest kid on the plant gives it a huge thumbs up.


1 comment: