Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 271

Today I did one of my favourite things of the year...decorate for Halloween! We live in the middle of nowhere so we never get any kids, but now that I have my own kids, it's an excuse to go all out.

Here is the porch




The decorations on the side of the house. Can you believe I picked the ghosts, the witch's cauldron, and the orange pumpkin and cat in the previous picture out of peoples trash a few years ago? There was nothing wrong with them! The biggest ghost even lights up!


Vlad, the impaled. I made him out of a dollar store mask, some $ store eyeballs, $ store gloves, $ store cape, a styrofoam wig head, 2 pieces of wood, plastic bags for stuffing, some wire, and some old material.


An unsuspecting victim. I added surplus eyeballs to the skull. It makes him look creepier.
This sign pretty much sums up our place :P


When Ryan got home from school, we pretended he was trying not to be Vlad's next victim


1 comment: