Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 294

Ryan was in school and Alex was in daycare, so I had some "me time" today to do whatever I wanted. I had saved these stackable tea tins the other day when I was cleaning up and had an idea as to how I wanted to re-use them in a craft project. So today I sat down with my supplies, and made it.


After Ryan got home from school and spotted it, he said "What is that?" So I told him it was just a Halloween decoration, to which he replied "Pffft! It isn't even scary!" Well excuuuse me! I think it's cute anyways. Hmph!

After he put away his school stuff, we went to pick Alex up at daycare. When we got back home, I got out of the car and something started meowing at me under the trees. Sure enough, another stray had found it's way to our house. So once I got the kids inside, I put on a movie for them, got out some cat chow, and went to greet our new friend. She is super friendly. She was shivering a bit, and was very happy to get something to eat. I went to the barn and got out our winter cats shelter, but by the time I got back with it, she had disappeared. Oh well, she knows where the love and food is now.


1 comment: