Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 324

We're getting some stuff ready in the house for all the visitors we'll be getting on the weekend for Ryan's birthday party. I had the idea last night of switching my desk with Ryan's. Mine was one of those ones that had doors that closed. I bought it when Ryan was young to keep him off my computer because he kept screwing it up. I hadn't closed and locked the doors from him in ages, and Alex isn't interested in my computer at all so I decided it would be better in the living room where we could hide away the computer an all the junk when we had people over. It was also so small and squishy, I just never got used to it. It feels so much better having my big desk back.

Here are the boys playing in the desks in the kitchen while Wally and I vacuumed the spots where they were going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment