Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14

On Sunday Wally came home all sniffly and miserable. I had just gotten over a 3 week long viral throat thing and I told him if he gave me his cold, I would not be impressed. Monday I felt fine, Tuesday I felt slightly off, Wednesday I was a bit snotty, and today I just want to crawl back into bed forever. My head feels like a bowling ball, and my nose is either compleately stuffed, or dripping like a faucet.


After my shower I did perk up a bit, and managed to finish off the cake I was doing for my friend's daughter. This is called a frozen butter cream transfer cake, I just used regular frosting though. This is only my second ever cake using this technique. Some of it ended up ripping at the top right corner when I peeled the wax paper off, so the lettering is all smudged. I tried to fix it up a bit after I took this picture by going over the letters again with some left over frosting.
 

For supper, I made one of my favourite comfort foods...giant cheese raviolis, with spicy tomato sauce, some sausage, and spinach. So easy and so yummy!


Now I'm counting down the minutes until bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment