Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 164

Ryan has been asking me to make his hair into a mohawk every time it's wet, usually I just brush it up after his bath and eventually it falls down on his own. This time I got out all my hair goop, the blow dryer, and froze his hair into place.


The boys were playing upstairs with Wally while he puttered around tidying up, when he decided to shed some papers. He came downstairs for a few minutes to put things away leaving the boys alone with the shredder (it was unplugged) Can you see where this is going? He went back up and all I heard was "Oh my God! What are you guys doing?" This is what they were doing:

1 comment:

  1. Wally was tidying up anyway...so there was more for him to do. They must have had a ball.
    Love Ryan's hair !!!!

    ReplyDelete