Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 165

Our usual baby sitter wasn't available today, so I had to take Alex with me to Ryan's school Aqua fit that I car pool for. I expected Alex to be a handful in the water but he really surprised me. He's never taken swimming lessons because last year the pool was closed for renovations. Within 5 minutes Alex was swimming by himself (with the help of a floatie suit and a pool noodle) and he was even doing cannonballs, with me cacthing him, into the deep end. He's a total water rat whereas Ryan won't stop clinging to the side of the pool.

After we dropped Ryan back off at school, Alex was all sad and pulled this awesome pout:


All the excitement of the day left him totally pooped. I gave him a juice box in the car and he fell asleep half way through it:


Once I brought him inside, he slept on the couch for over an hour. He hasn't napped in so long. The quiet was so nice :)

Supper today was steak with peppercorn sauce, tomato and basil rice, and corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment