Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 188

Today we took a 2 hour road trip to a dutch store up near Ottawa. I insisted we take my car because the A/C in Wally's van doesn't work, and hello heat! It can't get any hotter, check out my thermometer:


We took a different route this time and passed through a few towns we had never been to before.



I made Wally stop the car to take a picture of this sign, it just cracked me up. Look out for all those old people wandering the streets!



A stop at the dollar store got Ryan a blue punk wig


My husband always looks so studly when he drives



Here we are! It takes us 2 hours to get here and we're in and out in 15 minutes before we're back on the road again.



One last stop at the cheese factory to get some curd, or as Ryan has dubbed it, "squeaky cheese". We took a look inside at them making these cheese and then I embarrassed him outside by making him pose with the cow. "Mom!" Heh heh heh...

1 comment: