Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 202

Our Guinea pig Juniper is getting lonely so I have been on the look-out for another female pig to keep her company as they are social animals and need a buddy. We used to have another 2 male in a cage beside her that she could see and talk to, but they moved up into Ryan's room, and ever since, she has been a bit mopey and sad.

I spotted an add at the grocery store of free baby guinea pigs and called up. We went to see them and there was only one female in the bunch. I really was not too picky about what she would look like, I just want Juniper to be happy again. She turned out to be a cutie anyways. She is all grey and her hair is a cross between spikey and curly. Since Juniper is named after a tree, this one is also getting a tree name. She will be called Willow because she looks like a little pussy willow.



After dinner Ryan was playing with one of his loose teeth and he suddenly yelled out "My tooth fell out!" I don't know how he did that because it wasn't even that loose yet! The last tooth he lost hung on by a thread for like a week, so I'm surprised at how quick this one popped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment