Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 193

This morning I was sitting by the front window when out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw something white run across my front lawn. I took a look and saw a shih-tzu running around. I went out to try and catch him, and just as I had him cornered between the side of my house, the backyard fence and the cat run, I heard a little meow, and out of the bushes along my house comes a little kitten who starts purring rubbing up against my leg. I was so shocked that the dog took the opportunity to make his escape, and I grabbed the cat and brought him inside. He'll stay for the night, but in the morning he'll be off to the store with my husband to find a new home.

1 comment:

  1. it is a cute kittie....and is it already gone to the store?????

    ReplyDelete