Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 214

This morning when we woke up we saw this drawing posted on Ryan's door. I asked him about it and he said it is a picture of Wally and it's a "No snoring" sign. Seems Wally has been falling asleep before Ryan while reading him bedtime stories, and he ends up snoring so Ryan can't sleep. I laughed so hard when I saw it.


I also made a Finding Nemo themed cake for a friend. It took me forever, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks. It's a Devil's food cake with vanilla and Skor toffee bits in the middle. All the details are made with chocolate and fondant.Yum!




2 comments:

  1. that drawing is hilarious and the cake sounds scrumptious...anything with skor is already at the top of my *favourites* list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wally reads himself to sleep with a story for ry?? hahahahhaa
    Cake is perfect

    ReplyDelete