Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 217

It was such a gorgeous day today... sunny, cool, and a bit breezy. Perfect! I brought the kids to daycare so they could play with their friends, and I came home to open all the windows, and go nuts cleaning and fixing up things in the house.

This is the welcoming committee at the kids' daycare. They are always honking or hissing at me when I pull up.


"Look out, or I'll bite you in the butt!"

Once I was done cleaning, it was almost time to pick the boys up again. I decided to use the time by making the boys a huge mega train track up in Ryan's room with 2 tunnels that I made out of cereal boxes as a surprise for when they came home. It was so big, that I couldn't even fit the whole thing in the frame of the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the geese don't like your car!!
    Are the train tracks still there????

    ReplyDelete