Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 218

Another beautiful day spent outside. Along with 2 snakes, I also spotted this spider in the garden.


I even let my old girl Chloe out so she could eat some grass and sit in the shade in the backyard.


I also decided it was high time to give the boys a hair cut, Ryan will be starting school soon and Alex's hair is so shaggy and he gets so sweaty. I buzzed off all of Alex's hair, much to his screaming protests, and when it was Ryan's turn, I asked him if he wanted me to keep a strip in the middle long because he likes to make his hair spikey sometimes. He said yes, and then I asked him if he wanted me to colour it for him, to which he also said yes. I got out my cake food dyes and he choose blue, he is now rocking a blue mohawk and says "I look like a rock star, mom!"


and the side view:


1 comment:

  1. ha ha...that blue hair...alex has it also??
    Nice picture of chloe with her tongue hanging out :)

    ReplyDelete