Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 126

The kittens are now just over 4 weeks old. They are so adorable and really anxious to get out of their box to explore the world. I've done a pretty good job so far of not getting attached to them. Ryan spends a lot of time with them however and even though I remind him daily that we won't be able to keep them after they are 8 weeks old, I keep wondering how it's going to be on him once they have to go.

Bobby


Julian


Edward


Alex amazed me with his artwork today. Usually he just scribbles, but it's quickly developing into things I can make out. I watched him draw this and he told me it was Dada and Ryan. 


Then he drew this one while I wasn't looking and he brought it to me and said "Mama, look! Train tracks!" i couldn't believe my eyes. He drew out the tracks and you can even see the little X crossing signs. He's really embarrased about his art though, you can see in the first one he was trying to erase it before I took the pic, and in this one he's trying to pull the sketch thing out of my hands by the magnetic pen on a string.


Tonights supper: Crunchy sesame drumsticks, creamed cheese corn, and roasted potato wedges.


1 comment:

  1. All very nice pix.
    Love the bag for Ryan...Such a good idea. I use mine for shopping.
    Alex is getting there.

    And those kitties are soooo cute..

    ReplyDelete