Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 140

This morning I brought the little kitten over to my friends house to see if her cat would adopt him and the momma took to him right away, let him suckle with her gang, and gave him a bath. Phew!

What I think happened is that the kittens here are pretty much 80% weaned and Ennie doesn't stay with them that much anymore because they are pretty much almost ready to be off on their own. The kittens with my friend are only 4 weeks old, so the mom is still with them a lot and feeding them more often.

Here he is with his new brothers and sisters

Look how much tinier her is. Awwww...

I left the boys with my friend and hit the surrounding neighbourhoods to hang up my garage sale signs. These horses came over to the edge of their pasture to see what I was up to.


1 comment: