Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 141

Today was the big garage sale day, and it was a bust :(  The minute 9am rolled around, the skies opened up and started raining on us. We had to scramble to cover up all our stuff, all my tags got smudged, and of course it kept the people away. At one point my parents came by and they let me know that our big sign by the main highway road was down. This was the sign I was counting on bringing in most of the people, so I had to hop in the car and try to pound it back into the ground. By the time my parents left and got back home, they had let me know that the sign was back down again. I had to make up a huge contraption held down by a big patio slab. Another highlight was seeing a skunk run across the yard, and ending up sun burnt again even though I was under an umbrella almost the whole time.

Look at all this crap we're trying to get rid of! LOL


1 comment:

  1. It was not that bad....Most of the day was dry, bit sunny, bit cloudy.
    And next time you should hang that sign on the pole.

    ReplyDelete