Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 130

We're planning on having a garage sale on the 22nd, so we're starting to clean out our camper (which had been turned into our shed) and all the stuff we have stored in the barn. I can't believe how much crap we have. All the stuff in the picture below was pulled out of just the camper. I can't believe all of that fit in there! There were at least 5 bags of out grown clothes from the boys and 9 strollers. I seemed to have had some kind of weird stroller obsession when the boys were younger. LOL



This little red squirrel chirped at us most of the time we were out there. Calm down little dude, we aren't gonna steel your food stash.



For supper I made pork chops coated in crushed crackers with a lemon honey garlic sauce, curry glazed carrots and some of the new Uncle Ben's curry basmati rice. I wasn't crazy about the rice, I found it pretty sticky, and the peas in it were all wrinkly and gross looking.

1 comment: