Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 149

More garage sales today. I love that even Ryan has started to enjoy the garage sale hunt. His comments from the back seat are hilarious when we scope out a sale.."That's just old people stuff...", "It's all baby stuff, no big boy toys, keep driving!"

I picked up this vintage Spirograph for $2. Though it has been used, everything is still inside. I priced it online and it's worth about $40. Score!


I also got this train set out of a free pile. The styrofoam part inside was put in backwards so all you could see in the windows were tracks. I didn't think it was complete, and figured I'd just let the kids use the tracks for their trains at home. To my surprise, when I opened it up at home, it was totally complete and unused. The trains were heavy too, not plastic junk, so I packed it up properly and put it in the closet out of reach of little hands, and there it will stay, until December, when I will set it up under our Christmas tree. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment