Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 138

More garage sale work. I went through 5 garbage bags and 3 huge rubbermaid bins of kids clothes. How did I amass so many clothing items for my kids? They're only 3 and 6 and they probably have had more clothes than I have had in my entire life LOL. I took the pic below when I was only half way through. I spent all day out in the sun and only around 1pm did it dawn on me that I wasn't wearing sunscreen. I slathered it on, but it was too late, I'm currently feeling the burn on my back and shoulders. Ug.



While putting out a bag of recycling, I noticed this little guy hopping away. I grabbed the camera and took pics of him to show Ryan when he got home from school. Isn't he adorable?




3 comments:

  1. wow what a lot of clothes you have for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd luv to stop by your garage sale, although our kids are probably wearing the same size which doesn't work. You should see the huge quantity of diaper boxes I have filled with clothing in the basement. Tons! You're not the only one with so much clothing for your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About my ants. DH read that borax kills them. He bought a little red bottle of insecticide called "Ant B Gone MAX". The only active ingredient is borax. He put a few drops near where he saw them (in the evening when they are active) and kept animals and kids away. The ants went NUTS and haven't been seen in the kitchen again. A co-worker told me Borax soap mixed with sugar also works.

    Ants outside are fine, a large quantity of ants in the house, not so much.

    ReplyDelete